Fashion Models + Stef van der Laan

Calm Before The Storm

Stef van der Laan of IMG New York was on the cover of Dutch Elle in March 2008.

Hyoni Kang, FORD's Supermodel Of The World 2008 winner rockin the asymmetrical zippers.

I know what I'm about to say probably sounds worn and trite like an old smelly 1970's vintage flannel shirt, but I'm sorry for the recent lack of updates. This will soon end however with fashion month coming up where you will be able to find daily updates from New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, and Paris Fashion Week.

As well, I've been working on a few behind the scenes gigs which have keep me from the streets. But when you see what's in store for fashion month, I can almost promise you will be amazed.

See you soon!

Hyoni Kang, models street style, and more:

Calm Before The Storm + Stef van der Laan