Fashion Models + Little Billy

Sometimes ..They Push Me Over The Edge!

My kids make lots of noise.

If you are one of those people not used to being around kids - my kids and their noise will ...

WEAR YOU OUT!

OVERWHELM YOU!

MAKE YOU ... COMPLETELY CRAZY!

I am around my kids all the time and ....

THEY MAKE ME - CRAZY!

My husband and I were in the car recently, driving across town to look at a car we were thinking about buying.

In the back seat was our son.

He had been working with his dad all day and was a bit tired.

He was a bit hungry.

He was a bit - wired.

He began to laugh.

Not at anything.

Not with anyone.

Not for any particular reason.

He just began to laugh.

He started out laughing in a giggle-like laugh. Sort of squeaky - sort of quietly - pretty annoying.

Then ...

He got LOUDER!

He started laughing with a rhythm - like a song.

Short spurts - no words - laughing in the tune of a song ..

HA HA -- HA HA -- HA HA HA --- HA -- HA ...

*sigh*

Then ...

He got REALLY LOUD!

He began to laugh like a machine gun - long hahahahahaha and then a short haha--haha-haha-- long hahahahahahaha and then a short haha--haha--haha ...

*sigh*

REALLY LOUD AND REALLY ANNOYING!

I turned around ...

I said ...

"WILL YOU STOP DOING THAT!"

He didn't stop.

My husband - totally unaware of this bizarre and LOUD ongoing annoying behavior going on in the back seat of the van - says ... "Just ignore him - that's what I do," he keeps on driving.

"Does he do this all day long," I ask.

"Pretty much," my husband responds.

"Does this sound funny?" my son asks and then offers up yet another ear-piercing, drawn out, ridiculous rampage of giggles.

I turned around and watched.

The small boy was putting an obnoxiously huge amount of energy and effort into this laughing episode.

I tried to bite my tongue.

I tried to find the humor.

I tried -

I tried -

I tried -

I tried -

I tried -

But ...

Instead ...

I SCREAMED ....

"YOU. ARE. DRIVING. ME. CRAZY!"

He stopped.

On the upside ... Then ... I laughed - LOUDLY - like a machine gun - long hahahahahaha and then a short haha--haha-haha-- long hahahahahahaha and then a short haha--haha--haha ...

-

LIFE, and more:

Sometimes ..They Push Me Over The Edge! + Little Billy