Fashion Models + MySA

Little Girl - Are You Taking Notes?

I have never been one to pack lightly.

If we go on a trip, I generally pick out a bunch of clothes and shoes and purses and sunglasses and makeup and jewelry ... and, if everything I pick out of my closet and drawers will FIT in my suitcases - then it goes with me.

I don't take the time to decide which 12 outfits will suit me best and which pairs of shoes will go exactly with which outfit - I just take as many as I can FIT in my suitcase and I am good to go.

I figure ... I will be happier to have some choices.

Not to be restricted to wear some ol' somthin' that is not quite right or does not fit the mood I might be in.

Nope.

PACK IT ALL - THAT IS MY MOTTO!!! IF IT FITS - IT GETS TO GO!

Nobody I know agrees with this sort of travel preparation.

My family and friends - all - think it is ridiculous and love to make fun of my over-packing tendencies.

Go HERE to read the rest of this post.

-

LIFE, and more:

Little Girl - Are You Taking Notes? + MySA