Fashion Models + LIFE

And The Winner Is!

Thanks to everyone that participated in my contest this week. I'm happy to announce that the winner of the $25.00 Target gift card is Utmomof5 of My Five Little Monkeys. Congratulations! If you have never visited My Five Little Monkeys, you should go by and see her beautiful blog and 5 beautiful children (and her very handsome hubby).

I also promised to tell you who it was - which Mom Blogger - that gave me permission to publish her story that prompted this contest.

It was RACHEL! I hope you go over and visit Rachel at From The Land Of Monkeys and Princesses, as she is not only a great friend of mine, a fellow Texan, my roomie for the BlogHer '09 conference in July, but she has a truly fun and fabulous blog, she's a wonderful mother to two of the most adorable kids and she's a very good cook and often posts fabulous recipes on her site (one day she WILL have her own cookbook) and she's also an editor for Blissfully Delish *breath*. Not to mention she's FAMOUS - check out her blog in the business section of the Chicago Sun Times .

Thanks, Rachel for this fun story! I can't wait to see you in Chicago - we are going to have so much FUN! I hope all of these other ladies will also be in Chicago (and I hope you guys are too) - as I'd love to meet every single one. I had the honor of meeting JCK at last year's conference and love her to death and would definitely have loved rooming with her too!

Thanks, everyone for participating in the contest.

Have a good weekend.

-

Contest, and more:

And The Winner Is! + LIFE