Fashion Models + Special Days

It's Hard Work Having Fun!

If we had counted the number of times we (the On The Upside family) has said the words, COLD, SNOW, TIRED, SORE and BEAUTIFUL ... in the past 48 hours - it would be A LOT!

I know I have said the word BEAUTIFUL at least 1000 times myself, because ... it is - BEAUTIFUL here!

I have also said, "Have I told you guys how happy I am?" a number of times. I simply love the snow and skiing and spending these sorts of fun times with my family and friends.

This is me in the morning before we went skiing. I don't look like this when we return home in the late afternoon. I'm still just as happy, but my hair is a matted mess and I walk like I am in pain - because I AM! I have used muscles in my legs in the past 2 days that I don't believe I have EVER used!

Here I am standing outside the ski lodge.

"Hi, Hon! Ready to hit the slopes?" (He hates being cold - he whines non-stop about how cold he is - tee hee).

This is the Utah sun trying very hard to burn off the snow clouds - it never happened.

It snowed all day (YIPPIE) up on the slopes and my camera quit working. I wasn't able to get any pictures of the kids - hopefully I'll get some of them skiing tomorrow.

After a day of skiing, mom and dad took the littlest On The Upside girl -sledding.

She makes her daddy smile.

She also makes her daddy haul her stuff.

She tried to talk her mom into sledding down that hill. Her mom decided it was probably safer to stay at the top of the hill taking pictures.

We all agreed we would go back to the hill to sled with Little Billy, Courtney and Chloe - maybe tomorrow. It was fun! Maybe then, Alexis could convince her mom to sled down that hill too.

And so ends another fun filled day in Ogden, Utah.

Did I mention how SORE we are?

Did I mention how TIRED we are?

Did I mention how COLD it is?

Did I mention how BEAUTIFUL it is here?

Did I mention how much we are enjoying the Utah SNOW?

We are having a BLAST!

Tomorrow we are headed to the hot springs and then night skiing in the evening. Hopefully (if my camera cooperates) I will get some good pictures of all the kids.

Have a great week, everyone!!

-

LIFE, and more:

It's Hard Work Having Fun! + Special Days