Fashion Models + LIFE

I Have No Song

When you were a tiny baby ... I would sing to you.

Sometimes ... you still would cry.

So ... I would choose a new song and then ...

I would curl you in my arms, hold you near to my heart and try to soothe the tears away.

I wish I had a song that I could sing to you today - my precious daughter.

I wish I had a song ... that would soothe your tears away.

I wish life was as simple as that ...

That a song would ease the pain ...

Would fill your heart with hope and joy ...

And ... make you realize that you are special.

I have no songs.

I have only my words.

Hear my words, Sweet Girl ...

Life is often filled with moments of tremendous sorrow and ...

I am with you in these days of sadness.

I am right by your side and I feel your pain.

I am doing my best to hold you up and yet ...

I know it is not enough.

But ...

Know this ...

You will survive this ...

I will survive this ...

We will survive this ...

And ...

We will be stronger because of the tears and ...

We will take this pain that weighs like a rock on our broken hearts and ...

We will lay it down ...

We will build a foundation ...

And ... you will stand tall upon it.

If I had a song ...

My precious daughter ...

I would pull you close to my heart ...

And ...

I would sing it to you.

-

Chloe, and more:

I Have No Song + LIFE