Fashion Models + LIFE

HO HO HELP!!

I am so busy!

I can not believe how busy I am!

Are you this busy?

Is Christmas creeping up and does it seem like there is not going to be enough time to do it all - the shopping, the wrapping, the sending of cards, the baking, ...

I have not baked not one holiday cookie.

I have not finished my shopping.

I have only just mailed my Christmas cards and I did that in a rush.

I want to blog! *she says in a whiney voice*.

I want to sit quietly in front of my computer with a cup of delicious coffee and read and write and --- that's what I want to do --- but ... I do not have time right now.

I HAVE to get this Christmas stuff done!

I have 4 kids depending on me.

I have a husband that does not do ANYTHING having to do with Christmas - it is MY job!

And ... as if we wouldn't have enough to do - I go and plan a ski trip for our family for right after Christmas (we are going to Utah - YIPPIE!). So ... I have some packing to do, as well.

I know I am not alone - I know lots of people are feeling the pressure this time of year.

So ... if you do not see me around for a couple of days, you know why ...

It's because I am up to my eyeballs in Christmas duties.

On the upside ... All the stress and all the work is always worth it - I love Christmas!


-

Christmas, and more:

HO HO HELP!! + LIFE