Fashion Models + LIFE

The Seven Year Old Connoisseur

Alexis is becoming quite the connoisseur of many things.

She knows a bit about this.

She knows a bit about that.

She spends A LOT of her time ...

Learning stuff ...

Listening to stuff ...

Experimenting with stuff ...

Tasting stuff ...

Smelling stuff ...

Touching stuff ...

You know ...

All the sorts of things that 7 year old connoisseurs do --- to figure out --- ALL THE THINGS THEY LIKE!

And ...

She KNOWS ...

'Zactly ... what she likes!

She likes some foods, like pizza and steak and spaghetti ...

But ... she does not like other foods, like ... onions or asparagus or tomatoes!

She likes some TV shows, but ... she does not like other TV shows!

She likes some clothes, but ... she definitely does not like other clothes!

She likes some music, but ... she does not like other music!

Recently, she was listing off those artists - singers - that she loves.

It was a well thought out list.

It was a long list.

It was ...

"I like Rascal Flatts, I like George Strait, I like Miley Sirus, I like Kelly Clarkson, I like, I like, I like, I like, I like, I like ................

She's only seven years old, mind you, but ... the child knows what she likes.

About the time I was sure she had listed EVERY SINGLE singer she could possibly like, she takes a deep breath and says ...

"I also like ... Britney Spears," but then, her face gets all twisted ...

She cocks her head sideways ...

She looks me seriously in the eye ...

And, she asks ...

"Did that girl grow some hair back?"

On the upside ... I assured Alexis that Britney has indeed "grown some hair back", but ... stopped short of informing her that ... it did not happen ---- BEFORE THE GIRL'S BRAINS OOZED OUT OF HER HEAD!

Alexis, and more:

The Seven Year Old Connoisseur + LIFE