Fashion Models + MySA

The Secret

I have a new post up on my blog at mySA called The Secret. It is a post about my twins and I would love if you came by to visit me over there.

Also, I would appreciate your continued support and prayers for my friend Angie and her husband, Brian. Please go by and visit Angie's site, Keep Believing. Angie's wonderful husband, Brian, has a brain tumor and ... it is a very difficult time. They are going through many doctor appointments right now and many tests to determine the best course for Brian's current condition and they are in need of lots and lots of prayers and support. Like I have said before, even through all Angie and Brian have been and are going through - they are an amazing inspiration and are touching so many lives!

Have a good weekend, everyone!

LIFE, and more:

The Secret + MySA