Fashion Models + Sally's Busy Life

Paris Goes To Jail

Hosted by Cecily and Mama Geek

(I'm playing with dolls again - just an excuse to use my Canon. No - really!)

Paris Goes To Jail

Paris ... wake up!

Today's the day!

It's time to go to prison.

Oh, Sally.

*whine - sob*

What am I going to do?

You're my BFF - tell me!

It's so not HOT ... to go to jail!

Wow - I know!

Like ... I could never survive in jail.

You're such a screw-up, Paris.

Why didn't you just take a limo?

You're not helping, Sally.

I'm so scared!

*whine - sob*

What if I get lice in my hair extensions?

Or ... in my false EYELASHES?

Uh ... I don't think people get lice in their eyelashes.

Well ... what if crazy women corner me in the laundry room and try to steal my jewelry?

Uh ... you definitely should probably not wear your jewelry to prison.

I'm not going to prison, Sally!

*whine - sob*

And ... didn't Naomi Campbell wear her furs and jewelry to jail?

Yeah - I think she did.

Then I should get to wear mine too!

Plus ... I'm way prettier than Naomi Campbell.

And ...

And ... I'm HOT!

I don't think that's a good thing --- in prison - Paris.

Oh, my!

Who will take care of all of my animals?

I'll take Tinker Bell.

Okay ... I'll take the monkey and the parrot ... too!

Oh, Sally ... you're the best BFF ever!

What would I do without you?

I guess you could start a reality show - find yourself a new BFF.

Bye, Paris!

Good luck in prison.

One last thing, before you go, Sally.

Anything for you, Paris.

Tell Daddy and Mommy not to sell my Penthouse at the Hilton - I'll be home soon.

And ... go into my bedroom and hide all of my sex tapes.

*screams* AND ... TEACH THAT PARROT TO TALK!

There's a pretty bird.

Can you say ...

Jail bait - Jail bait?

No ...

How about ...

Sex tapes for sale - Sex tapes for sale

*hee hee*

Paris has lice - Paris has lice

*tee hee*

The End

LIFE, and more:

Paris Goes To Jail + Sally's Busy Life