Fashion Models + LIFE

All Kinds Of Tired

So ... we went shopping.

I took Alexis, Little Billy and my Mom.

We had been out all day - been to Michaels - been to Marshalls - been to Michaels for a ... LONG TIME.

We ended up at Dillards - in the ladies dress department - it was our last stop.

Alexis is in the dressing room with her mama - supervising the trying on of the dresses.

"I like that one - I don't like that one - That one is not your size," she was quite the little helper.

At one point, I told her that I was almost done and we'd be going home soon - I was tired.

"What kind of tired are you?" she wanted to know. "Tired of shopping --- or sleepy tired?"

"Both," I said, removing the ugly yellow and black skirt I should have left on the display rack.

Alexis got a pitiful look on her face, "That means you won't be able to make us dinner," she said, in a very fretful voice.

"Oh ... I'll make you dinner."

Big smile from Alexis.

In the car on the ride home, Alexis turns to Little Billy, "We'll probably eat those Kid's Cuisine meals (frozen kids meals) - when we get home," she looks over to make sure her brother is listening. "Mom is tired," she goes on, "She's BOTH kinds of tired."

No response from the confused brother.

A chuckle from the mom.

On the upside ... I STAY tired, child ... ALL KINDS of tired! Thank goodness for helpful supervisors in the ladies dressing room and thank Heavens for ... Kid's Cuisine!

Alexis, and more:

All Kinds Of Tired + LIFE