Fashion Models + MySA

Can I Take Your Order

When I was a kid ...

I don't recall my parents ever allowing us kids to pull a can of whipped cream out of the refrigerator, hold it up to our mouths and then empty a fistful of that whipped cream into our throats - NOPE!

I have a hard time believing that there was no such thing as tubes of refrigerated cookie dough on a shelf in the refrigerator, to be opened, dug into with a spoon - to snack on whenever we needed a cookie dough fix, but ... if there had been such a thing, I know very well ... our mother would never have allowed this sort of grazing.

I find it amazing to realize that - when I was a kid - we only ever ate at a fast food restaurant on the occasional Sunday, after church, or when we were on vacation with my family.

I also ... do not believe there was ever a time that I wandered into my parents' bedroom at 10:30 p.m, stood next to the side of my mother's bed and asked ...

"When are we going to have dinner?"

Go HERE to read the rest of this post.

-

LIFE, and more:

Can I Take Your Order + MySA