Fashion Models + LIFE

A Painting By A Stranger

A couple of years ago, I went to the San Antonio Rodeo with my family. During the course of the day, we made our way into the exhibit barns where there are hundreds of booths set up selling everything from cowboy boots to cow hyde rugs. There was this one large booth where art was being exhibited and sold. After looking a while at the art, my mother pulled out this beautiful print of a small girl. She left the print, went searching for me and when she found me, she insisted that I return to the art booth to see the picture.

I bought that beautiful print and it hangs on the wall in Alexis' bedroom.

This print was done by a wonderful artist by the name of Ann Hanson. Mrs. Hanson lives at the foot of the Big Horn Mountains just outside of Shell, Wyoming.

While this is the most beautiful painting, titled "Tickled Pink", of a precious little girl, and would look darling in any little girl's bedroom - those were not the reasons I bought it.

Alexis, and more:

A Painting By A Stranger + LIFE