Fashion Models + LIFE

Sometimes I Get Brilliant Ideas ...

WARNING, WARNING - VAGINA STORY:

I was at Borders one afternoon recently, walked into the magazine section with my 18 year old twin daughters (looking for the new Rolling Stones mag), turned to Courtney, scrunched my nose and said, "It smells like vagina over here."

Before she turned and r.a.n away from me, she says, her face cloaked in terror - tee hee - "How would you know that?"

I gave her that *duh ... because I have one, dummy* look - then she was GONE!

I should have followed her right away ... the vagina smell only grew stronger the longer I stayed. Do you think they spray those men's mags with vagina smell - a marketing tactic to sell more magazines (daham, I come up with the best ideas - tee hee - and, uh ... g.r.o.s.s!!)

_

-

Just A Story, and more:

Sometimes I Get Brilliant Ideas ... + LIFE