Fashion Models + LIFE

Memories ... Light The Corners Of My Mind --- Except Those Corners Where I Keep The FREAKIN' CRAZY Ones!

I have seen some things in my life.

I am not so old that I have seen every single crazy thing that can be imagined, but ... I've see some stuff.

I've seen bugs that live in my back yard that I am pretty sure the National Geographic hasn't even documented ...

Until ...

One day recently ...

When ...

Alexis - my 7 year old daughter - came home from school ...

Walked up to me at my desk ...

Turned herself around ...

Slid her floral pants down to her ankles ...

Bent way over ...

Put her hands on both of her chubby butt cheeks ...

Spread her ladiness really wide ...

And said ...

"It hurts - What's da madda' with it?"

I could not help but see it.

It was right in front of me.

I looked.

I saw!

I thought ...

Well ... NOW - I've seen it all! HOLY ... PUT-YOUR-PANTS-BACK-ON-LITTLE-GIRL --- BATMAN!

I told her we'd get some medicine.

I also told her ...

"Next time ... let's go about that a different way - m'kay?"

She agreed.

Then she giggled.

On the upside ... I'm storing this memory - this sighting - in that section of my brain labeled - "HOLY CRAP!" I don't expect this memory to surface often - but, if it does ... I will quickly push it right back behind those of the cherry blossoms and the Leaning Tower of Pisa - back there with the cobwebs - right behind that memory my sister put in my mind of the dream she had once of my mother standing in the living room of her house --- naked --- with her hand on the stair railing and the other on her hip - one foot on the bottom step - posing there in the nude ... like she was George Washington crossing the Delaware River! YEP - that's where it's goin'!

Alexis, and more:

Memories ... Light The Corners Of My Mind --- Except Those Corners Where I Keep The FREAKIN' CRAZY Ones! + LIFE