Fashion Models + LIFE

God Forgives Me Of Most Of My Vices ...

Went to church on Sunday, watched my little angel sing in the choir (great job Alexis!!), praised God for everything he has given me in my life, went to La Madline's for lunch (so glad my twins came in from college this weekend - held their hands in church - love my girls!!), walked to Borders after lunch, bought a week's worth of groceries in raunchy romance novels (God forgives me of this one small, sinful vice - he knows I make up for my failings in other ways :), bought poster of Eric from True Blood *thank-you-Lord-for-Eric-from-True-Blood-Amen* (Courtney felt I needed to have it - tee hee), got home, asked Chloe to help me put poster up, she asked where, very innocently, I said, "On the ceiling over my side of the bed," pretty seriously. She rolled her eyes in disgust, turned and walked out of my room. Sheeeeeesh - I was just kidding *giggling*. But ... then I had to kick off those 3" fmp's (DAHAM, those are the sexiest shoes!), climb up on the bed and tac the damn thing up there by myself *giggling some more*.

I just slid right off that Sunday morning 'church wagon', didn't I??

-

Just A Story, and more:

God Forgives Me Of Most Of My Vices ... + LIFE