Fashion Models + LIFE

God's Dog

In my life, I have had a lot of pets.

My father is a veterinarian, and so when I was growing up we always had a dog and a cat in our house.

Before I had kids and was single - I had cats.

Once I got married and we had kids - we got dogs.

We presently have 2 dogs and 2 cats.

This is Snape. He's a little over a year old. He's very sweet, but there is something not quite right with his brain. He's not all there. But ... we love him just the same.

This is Buddy. He was 7 years old in May. He's the alpha dog of the pets and yet ... he's a big ol' push over.

This is Banana Pancake. He's about 8 months old. This looks like a sweet kitten, but he's got a lion's heart and he's a bit of a wild one. He's lots of fun.

This is Barbie. She turned 3 years old in May. I should probably have gotten that watermelon I went to Wal-Mart to get ... instead of coming home with her (a lady was selling her in the parking lot). She is cute and I love her ... but she is a bit high maintenance.

Our Golden Retriever, Buddy, and I are very close.

Maybe it's because he was born on my birthday.

Maybe it's because I am the one that is around all day long.

Maybe it's because he knows how much I truly love him.

He is the sweetest dog there ever was. And, his mother, Ginger, (died of seizures) was just as sweet and lovable.

Buddy is the most tolerant and easy going dog I have ever been around. He is loving and playful and gentle. He is good with the children and has a good nature with strangers and friends, as well.

When I look into Buddy's eyes, I see the love and adoration. When I am in his presence, I feel his excitement and enthusiasm for life. He is a constant inspiration.

I think he must have been God's dog, before he came to us ... as he has the soul of an angel.

Don't tell the others, but ... he's my favorite!

I love you, Buddy.

Buddy, and more:

God's Dog + LIFE