Fashion Models + Terry Richardson

Totally random encounter with Olivier Zahm and Terry Richardson

candid shot--Terry sitting on the bike that Olivier just bought for his daughters birthday.

Terry Richardson as shot by Olivier Zahm with my camera

Earlier today I walked by Cafe Gitane on the corner of Mott and Prince street. There in the sidewalk cafe sat Terry Richardson and Olivier Zahm, sitting and enjoying each others company. While I may ask for a photo when someone is on their cell phone, I draw the line at when they are eating. Just. no.

So a few hours later I was walking southbound on Lafayette and discovered Olivier and Terry laughing and having a good time. Icognito, I snapped a few shots before either of them saw me. If there's such a thing as "divine intervention" then this was it. The universe putting me in the right place at the right time to capture two fashion industry leaders letting their guards down to enjoy each others company.

Click here to see the shot that Olivier took at the purple DIARY

candid moments, Olivier Zahm, and more:

Totally random encounter with Olivier Zahm and Terry Richardson + Terry Richardson