Fashion Models + MySA

She Is Such A Little Diva

It is a morning when my twins are at basketball practice.

Alexis and I are home alone, as Little Billy had gone to work on this day with his Daddy.

I am in a rush, as I have to go pick the girls up at their school and I scream down the stairs, "Alexis - you have to come and get ready to go. I'm going to pull out your clothes and you need to come and get dressed."

She heard what I said and yelled back, "I'll pick out something - I want to pick it out." And she came running up the stairs as fast as she could run - so as to catch me before I picked out her clothes.

I stopped looking in her closet and turned to leave her room. I turned back and said, "Okay, but don't pick out anything WEIRD - just pick out some pants and a shirt."

Go HERE to read the rest of this post.

-

LIFE, and more:

She Is Such A Little Diva + MySA