Fashion Models + Trump Models

Rila Fukushima from Trump Model Management

Trump Model Management's Rila Fukushima as randomly encountered with her current boyfriend Konrad Junikiewicz on Crosby Street. Besides having starred in a past D&G campaign, Rila has also opened a clothing store and been in a music video.

I know it may appear obvious to some, but the more I get to "shoot" models on the street, the more distinguished each girl's energy becomes from the next. I guess it's like fine wine. The more you drink it, the more seasoned you become at distinguishing the subtle differences between each variant. It's like I have a catalog going on inside my head of the girls I've had the opportunity to make totally random photographs with.

Rila Fukushima, and more:

Rila Fukushima from Trump Model Management + Trump Models