Fashion Models + MySA

I've Been Published!



My book's been published!

Oh, sorry.

I get stuck in that daydream and sometimes I just can't help but scream those words out loud. One day - ONE DAY - I am going to be able to say those words FOR REAL. (If you're curious as to how it's going with my book - go HERE to read more.)

Anyway ...

Back to reality.

The title is a true statement ... I HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED!

Some of you know that I also write over at mySA (the San Antonio Express Newspaper's website) in their MomsInSA section - this is my BLOG.

Anyway ...

On Tuesday ... they published one of my stories in the SAN ANTONIO EXPRESS NEWSPAPER - WOO HOO!

If you'd like to read this story go HERE.

Little Billy was oh so pleased to see his photo in the newspaper.

I was beyond pleased to see one of my stories in print somewhere other than on my blogs, in rough drafts piled on the edge of my desk and inside my laptops.

It's my first publication EVER!

It's not a novel, but I'm still very excited and pleased and ...

One day I hope it will be.

Today ...

The local newspaper ...

Tomorrow ...

Random House!!

*Clasps hands and prays to God to grant just this one little wish*

-

LIFE, and more:

I've Been Published! + MySA